WELCOME TO TRAINFIT EXETER
THE HOME OF CROSSFIT TFE!
'CROSSFIT FOR EVERYONE'
What makes us different?
- State of the are equipment including Rogue, Wattbike, Wolveston
- Fully Air conditioned / Heated Gym!!
- RecoverFit Recovery Room including Sauna and NormaTec Boots
- Self serve reception area including a bean to cup coffee machine
- #BeBeautiful area consisting of GHD's, Hairdryers and Mirrors
(WOD: Workout of the day!)
At TrainFit Exeter we run 35 WODs (Thats how you say classes in CrossFit language) every week!
Our WODs vary daily and consist of a varied CrossFit program.
Across a month, we try to hit the 3 main CrossFit modalities as evenly as possible!
Is based around 3 training methods:
Join in our WODs?
Thats the beauty of CrossFit!
If you are the fittest person In Exeter or if you've not exercised in over 2 years...
All of our workouts are inclusive for EVERYONE!
CrossFit has a thing called 'scaled'! This enables EVERYONE to do the same workout but some take it lighter than others, some less rounds, some less reps!
Our coaches motivate you, and push you, but we never break you!
Well there are a number of reasons...
- Our Coaches!
- They are just down to earth, friendly people, with a passion for making you better!
- Our Community
- This is what's made TrainFit so special over the past 3 years, our members! We are SO proud to have ALL types of members at TrainFit! We include EVERYONE.
- Our classes are limited to 12 members!
- Each member of the class has their own COVID safe 3m squared area and limiting it to 12 gives our coaches enough time to help all members of the class with their technique.
- Our Facility!
- We probably have one of the best all round facilities in the south west! (If we do say so ourselves!)
Take a look at our WOD TimetableCLICK HERE TO SEE OUR LIVE CLASS TIMETABLE
Monday - Friday
(19:30 only on Monday & Wednesday)
24 Hour Open Gym
Exeters only 24 hour CrossFit box!
YES.. thats correct, you have access to TrainFit, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year!
(Well unless we have another lockdown... then you probably wont!!)
What is it?
Our Open Gym area is a totally separate area from our class gym!
You can use it whenever you want!
Ofcourse, if there are no classes on, you can use all of the class gym to workout!
This includes use of the rig with wall balls and climbing ropes etc!
What equipment does it have?
- Cardio ares:
- Treadmills / Wattbikes / Steppers / Versa
- Lifting Area
- Olympic Lifting stations
- Strength Area
- Leg Extentions / Cable Machine / Lat Pull etc..
- Free Weights area
- Benches / Dumbbells.
Why choose PT over classes?
Personal Training can be a really effective way of getting results and getting them fast!
Our coaches have the qualifications and experience to help you reach your goals!
Whether your goal is to run in the London marathon or just to look good in your bikini, our coaches can tailor a plan to suit your exact needs!
Interested? Call or email us today!
What are the benefits?
- 1 to 1 coaching
- Tailored sessions to hit your goals.
- Personal connection with your coach
- You don't have to be a member at TrainFit